Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 16, 2007

Create Comics Using Comic Life

I was having an Apple course at my school this week using a MacBook provided. We were taught how to use the MacBooks and from what I've noticed, it was no different from a PC. You just have to know where everything are. Another thing I noticed are Apple OS are more fun and easy to use. The most difficult to work with is Linux. MS Windows comes in between.

Anyway, yesterday was we learnt how to use iPhoto and Comic Life. My Canon EOS 400D worked well with the MacBook. I dont even need drivers for it. It just magically appear in the iPhoto software. Making a photo slideshow is as easy as writing ABC. I've created a 50 photo slideshow in just under a minute. Its that easy.

The picture below was created using Comic Life featuring Brownie The Cat.
More coverage of the course available at Zadm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pix which comes along wif it....am downloading the trial version now for windows.....but doubt i'll gonna have the time to do tis...insyaAllah tis coming holiday season x ehhehehhe


bh bila xboxlive???

Mul said...

do one with the lan party pics. include pictures where i got pwned in halo.. hahaha.