Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blackout During Raya


Taken when crashing at Fizah's open house during Hari Raya on 8th Nov. We take this picture with Lani's built-in-flash light(left) and my camera phone(right). Amir is also taking pictures(middle). Depending on your monitor, you may see our picture. If you can't, adjust it's brightness. At first, I thought it was only the three of us taking this picture. But if looked closely, Musbi(2nd from right). Ceh.. I though its 'you know who'. Anyway, we were busy eating when it suddenly at went black. I remembered reading the book Harry Potter and The Order of Pheonix and taught could it be Dementor is coming to get me?. Baka! There are no Dementors and I am not Harry Potter. My mind probably play trick on me again. He he he.

No comments: