Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 01, 2008

My Destiny

So I took one of those tests recommended by cloudy a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away which tells you "Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?"
So I took the test, answered some silly question and this is what I got.

Final Fantasy Character Test

I know I know. How can this be? I like FF8 as it is the first RPG I've ever played on the Playstation. But Rinoa? She's supposed to be my Squall's girlfriend. I don't even have a hint of spirited and warm personality.
So I take the test again and this time...

Final Fantasy Character Test

That's more like it. The test accurately tells me that I am cold and anti-social. Yeah right!
You can take the test by clicking the link below.


Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?




Final Fantasy VII


No comments: