Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So I got my wife's copy of Harry Potter's seventh and final book from Best Eastern (The Mall Branch) today at exactly 14:07. It costs B$49.95 for the hard cover. There are no soft cover for sale but will arrive shortly in the next few days. This book have only 607 pages which is shorter
than The Order of The Phoenix at 766 pages. Being a slow reader, I think I'll complete reading this in no less than 30 days.

Spoiler Warning! Do not continue reading down this post. You have been warned!

The 'adult' version of the hard cover.

This is me reading in my car. Hermione, you naughty girl!

Do not try to read and drive! Ask someone to read it for you.

On page 140 Harry tried to adjust his glasses.


More spoilers here:
Harry, Ron and Hermione walk and talk about stuff on page 302.
Dumbledore tried to contact Harry through his dreams on page 503
Fred and George says 'Hi' to Ron on page 271
Harry ask Professor Snape for advice on page 59
Harry says 'Hi' to Cho Chang on page 491

No comments: