Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Contra 4 DS: Japan Promotion

Only in Japan, says Kotaku. I remembered my first experience playing the original Contra on the NES. It was hard. One hit you die. Two lives remaining. Got to the final level but never got to beat the game. Then came the Konami Code but that was a little too late as our NES (my brother's) had problems. You guys must've remembered blowing into the cartridge to make the game playable. Well, I blow I blow I blow. But no go. How meh?
Which reminds me. Last year I played Super Mario Bros. through emulation on my PC. Finally got to Level 8-4 no problem thanks to save anywhere. Beat the game just to find out the ending prompts you to play the game again in harder difficulty.

Whatchu lookin' at. We maybe smiling but we get angry very easily.

Go ahead Mr Potter. This is better than Quidditch.

No comments: